OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS - b
Heartland Biblical Leadership Seminary
- "What makes HBLS unique in it's approach?"
Many of the approaches to providing classes that HBLS uses, are not unique to HBLS. What is unique, is the way HBLS functions as a partnership of various ministries working together, and the variety of ways we can work with individual students to meet their needs.
- "Does HBLS primarily focus on local church pastors?"
Our goal is to provide well rounded biblical ministry training for pastors, church planters, evangelists, teachers and other church leadership. We pray that God will use HBLS to strengthen the Church as a whole in each region that it operates in.
- "What does HBLS include as possible resources?"
Our goal is to provide ministry education and “on-the-job” training in a leader's natural environment, in a format that does not require removing them from their home, community, or employment.
This may include:
- Classes held periodically at a facility in your region
- An on-going reading course with book reports
- One-on-one mentoring with other leaders
- Applicable individual conferences or seminars
- On-line classes (if internet is available)
- Other resources available